Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two videos from Worcester

Here are two videos to start your week off right. The first is from the excellent duo sometimes trio known as Math the Band. Kevin and Justine are great people and they make great music. I don't know if I can do it justice by trying to describe it but if you forced me too I would say it is somewhere along the lines of Atom and his Package if Atom's package was a macbook. THIS IS A GOOD THING, obviously, since I like Math much more than AAHP. This is my favorite song off their new album which I haven't heard yet.


Math The Band- Hocus Bogus 05.03.08 from Eric Edward Fishboy on Vimeo.

Next you have Fishboy playing Hard Earned Money. I screwed up one of the lines because I was so surprised that people are singing along.


Fishboy-Hard Earned Money 05.03.08 from Eric Edward Fishboy on Vimeo.

This show was at the Q in Worcester Mass; a town I would like to return to someday.

happy monday folks.

No comments: