Thursday, January 6, 2011

Comic!-Celebrity Dog

 Even though I didn't draw Breena saying anything (like the last time I drew Zech)  she has an awesome comic she does over at Easel Ain't Easy and it was great to finally meet her in person.  Before we left the house Carleen kept saying "I'm only going to be able to look at you two as drawings while we eat." Like Roger Rabbit world I guess.  
So, I am about a month away from reaching the one year anniversary of my daily comic strip.  I'm about a week behind and have just been thrown into a massive amount of prep art for album extras (to be announced this or next week) I realllly want to make it to comic 365 before I take any sort of break but I'm not sure I'll make it. CRUNCH TIME.

2 comments:

The Pancake Master said...

I love these crazy backgrounds you've begun introducing!

Eric Edward Fishboy said...

thanks, I was looking at some old strips and realized they were a little bit harsh on the eyes.