Friday, September 23, 2011

Back for Now!

We're back from our west coast leg of the tour! It was pretty excellent! Thanks to everyone who came out and to all the new friends we made. I didn't have time to draw any comics on the road but I've been taking notes and plan to draw a comic for every tour date and post them up here. Yeah, I know I haven't finished that other comic project I started this summer yet, but I haven't forgotten about it. Everything will get done eventually.

We had a lot of fun touring with this acoustic set up and it looks like the fun will continue with our east coast dates, aside from our Athen's popfest performance which will be with the full band. Here are a couple of songs from our awesome packed L.A. show at Pehrspace shot by sexwithdonuts.com . This is the only time we have ever played Duncan live!



We recorded a live version of our acoustic tour set last night at the Violitionist studio and plan to release that some where in the future.

I'm going to update show dates here shortly so look out for that too.

No comments: