Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FISHBOT recap

Here it is folks. I filmed all day Saturday before last and captured some pretty entertaining moments during our transformation into FISHBOT. I dunno what I would call this video, videoblog? webdoc? short doc?


The Making of Fishbot from Eric Edward Fishboy on Vimeo.


Also, the album is mastered and it sounds wonderful. I've got from mildly pumped to extremely excited about this next release. Right now we are figuring out dates and formats and what not but look for a track or two on myspace soon. I'm also about to post a flood of shows we'll be doing in denton and austin with people coming through for SXSW. As of now, we aren't on the offical list but will be playing at least once in Austin and a few times in DFW during the fest.

one last thing. If you do the TWITTER thing, add me over here http://twitter.com/yofishboy

1 comment:

Chris said...

I take that statement back, Fishbot lived up the to hype.